- Self=employed care giver
- Worked for companies listed on the Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange
- Call Center Supervisor
- Worked on numerous issues locally, nationally, and state-wide
- Small business owner
Fitchburg State University
Bachelor of Arts
- Interdisciplinary Studies with minor Economics
- National History Honors Society
- Selected to travel country to be the student representative at Higher Education conferences
- Writer for school newspaper
- Resident Assistant
- Worked at School nursing office and Library
- Speaker at school meetings to address important issues of the day
Mount Washington College – New Hampshire
Graduated with Honors 1995
- Associate of Science
- Major Clinical Medical Assisting
- Resident Assistant
- Worked at Registrar’s office and Library
- Republican Precinct Chair
- Baseball Coach
- Grassroots Activist
- Deputy Voter Registrar
- Citizens Police Academy
- Board of Homeowners Neighborhood District Association
- Police Athletic league helping youth
Thank you for taking the time to visit our campaign website. I ask for your vote, your campaign donation, and support of the campaign in any way you can. Folks are disillusioned with politics as usual and want solutions. I promise to be a “voice for the voiceless.” I pledge to serve the David’s and the Goliath’s equally.
If you have comments or suggestions on how the city council can do a better job serving the public, please contact me. An important quality of a public servant is to be able to listen to those they have the honor of serving.
I have owned a home in the district for 11 years.
As candidate for County Clerk, I won the primary and made it to the general election, receiving nearly 180,000 general election votes.
I have worked on issues and helped get candidates elected locally, state-wide, and nationally.
I am a lead plaintiff against the North Texas Tollway Authority.
As a precinct chair, voter deputy registrar I have worked to increase voter participation and interest in good government.
This movement will not disappoint you. You will not be taken for granted. Thank you for being an inspiration and being apart of making a difference in the City of Irving.